- Teachers post homework and school work someplace in their classrooms. Students can always refer to these boards to see if they are keeping up or if they are getting behind.
- I post an email every day that outlines the week's work, notices and any homework needed, as well as links to important information from the team for parents and students to view
- Teachers work pretty hard to support work getting done and will check in with kids who have missing assignments. ELT options are always offered to students to support getting work done. Late work is accepted up until the end of the quarter.
- Also, this is the year to begin advocating for learning. Each student should increase their skills with:
- asking questions for clarification on assignments
- checking campus to see grades and/or to verify if there are any missing assignments
- if needed, to make plans with teachers for handling missing work
Keep teachers posted if you have concerns about assignments. We are here to be a support as students are learning!